The science of washing is based on applying the required amount of energy to the equipment to ensure that it is cleaned. The energy is primarily provided by
- the solution temperature (thermal energy)
- the use of detergent or solvent (chemical energy)
- and the application of kinetic energy for a defined time period.
Gillain & Co and washing
For its washing solutions, Gillain & Co works together with Suncombe. Suncombe started producing washers over 40 years ago and supply a full range of high quality, robust and reliable washers. Developed with major clientele and suitable for full validation, our washers are used for washing, drying, sanitising and sterilising moveable items and equipment.
- Spray Cleaning
- Flooding Immersion with Agitation
- Immersion with Turbulation Fogging
- Vaporisation Ultrasonic Cleaning Air Cleaning Drying
Benefits of Washing
- Validatable and Controllable
- Results Reduction in Mechanical handling
- Quality of Washing Washes area not accessible by manual cleaning
- Reduction of Cleaning Time
- Increased productivity through reduction of down time
- Chemical Handling
- Reduction Health and Safety
- Batch Traceability and Records
- Stronger Chemicals and higher temperatures can be used
- Environmental Issues and Legislation
T +32 3 870 60 80
F +32 3 870 60 89
CALL ME BACK
Leave your telephone number and we'll call you back shortly.
Please enter your international telephone number with your country code.